Our volunteers are the lifeblood of El Centro de la Raza. Many volunteers have previously participated in our programs, but many have also learned about our organization and simply wanted to help. We have volunteer opportunities available for individuals, groups, and English or Spanish speakers who would like to become part of the community of El Centro de la Raza.
Thank you for your interest in helping our community!
For more information about these opportunities, please contact our Volunteer Coordinator at (206) 957-4602 or email@example.com.
For court ordered community service: please contact our Facilities Manager at (206) 957-4603 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For internship information, please contact email@example.com.
- Online Volunteer Application (English)
- Aplicación voluntaria en línea (Español)
- Group Volunteer Interest Form
El Centro de la Raza currently has many AmeriCorps positions available starting Fall 2021! The positions include:
- Business Opportunity Center (BOC) Assistant
- Financial Empowerment/Firs Mobile Home Assistant
- ‘Unidos’ Program Assistant (2 needed)
- Youth Job Readiness Training (YJRT) Program Assistant
- Afterschool Program Assistant (2 needed)
More detailed position descriptions are available here. Click the links above to apply, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Volunteer Policy and Philosophy Statement: